Mark your calendars to attend AFIA’s Annual Purchasing & Ingredient Suppliers Conference at the Omni Fort Worth Hotel in Fort Worth, Texas, March 13-15, 2013. Over 450 buyers and sellers of feed and pet food ingredients attend this annual event – it’s truly where business gets done! PISC offers industry experts the chance to exchange knowledge and learn about issues affecting the industry. Please see the conference brochure
for more information on the program. Attendee List
(as of March 1, 2013
)When and Where
Important Dates For Planning Your Trip
- March 13-15, 2013 in Fort Worth, Texas
- Omni Fort Worth
1300 Houston Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- (817) 535-6664
- Hotel cut-off: Feb. 7, 2013
- Early-bird registration cut-off: Feb. 7, 2013
- Pre-registration cut-off: Feb. 28, 2013
- Golf pairing request cut-off: Feb. 28, 2013
- Spring Committee Meetings: Online Registration Closed. Onsite Only.
- PISC and Spring Committee Meetings: Online Registration Closed. Onsite Only.
- PISC Only: Online Registration Closed. Onsite Only.
An AFIA hotel room block is available at the Omni Forth Worth. AFIA is pleased to offer our registrants a limited number of hotel rooms at a preferred rate of $185 (plus tax). To make your hotel reservation, please contact the Omni directly by calling (888) 444-OMNI or click here
. The block is under the group name: American Feed Industry Association and will be released on Feb. 7, 2013. Transportation
- Dallas/Fort Worth Airport (DFW) is located 25 miles from the Omni and Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL) is located 34 miles from the Omni. This affords you several transportation options.
- American Airlines is offering a 5 percent discount on all flights into DFW for PISC registrants. This discount is valid for travel between Mar. 10-16, 2013. Please make your reservations at www.aa.com. Enter promotional code 2633DS in the promotional code box under the “book flights” tab or “enter passenger data” tab while making your reservation.
- Hertz Rental is offering discounts for PISC registrants through Customer Discount Program (CDP) # 1937390.
- Avis is offering a discount on car rentals for PISC registrants through Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) # G028647. Reservations may be made at www.avis.com.
- The base fare for a one-way taxi-cab from DFW averages a minimum of $55 and a minimum of $65 from DAL.
- Airport shuttles are estimated to be $19 per person from DFW and around $36 per person from DAL.
- Trinity Railway Express rates begin at $1.50 per person and is only available from DFW.
Brochure: Download a PDF of the Brochure and AgendaPre-conference Nutrition Symposium: Download a PDF of the Symposium ScheduleSponsorship: Download a PDF of Sponsorship Opportunities